Paragraph on My Village

Paragraph on My Village

Here are mention Paragraph on My Village in English, Short Paragraph on My Village in English, Short Paragraph on My Village.


Write a short Paragraph on My Village in English:


My Village

The name of my village is Kumargram. It is a quite village that stands on the eastern bank of a small river. About two thousand people live here. The natural scenery of the village is most charming. In spring, the cuckoo comes and sings sweetly. The houses in our village stand in a row. There are one primary school and one high school, one market and a post office in my village. Most of the villagers are farmers. A Railway line runs through the middle of the village. Villagers do not suffer from scarcity of drinking water. We have a reserved tank at the center of the village and also a number of tube-wells in different parts of it. There is a market on the river bank. It is a happy home of all villagers. I love my village.

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Previous Post Next Post