My School

My school is one of the most important places in my life. It is a place where I learn new things, make friends, and develop good habits. I love my school very much.

My school is clean, beautiful, and spacious. It has many classrooms, a library, a computer room, a science laboratory, and a large playground. Our classrooms are bright and well-ventilated. We keep our school neat and clean.

My teachers are kind, helpful, and hardworking. They teach us our subjects and also guide us to become good and responsible human beings. I respect all my teachers and follow their advice.

Our school organizes many activities such as sports, quizzes, cultural programmes, drawing competitions, debates, and celebrations of important days. These activities help us develop confidence and teamwork.

I have many good friends in my school. We study, play, and enjoy different activities together. My school teaches me discipline, honesty, kindness, and respect for others.

I feel proud to be a student of my school. I will always respect my teachers, follow the rules, and work hard to make my school proud. My school is like a second home to me, and I love it dearly.

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Previous Post Next Post